Instrotech News & Articles
The Smart way of IR measuring
CS Micro with IRmobile Andriod App
The llatest in Optris infrared innovation, the IRmobile app, that allows users to monitor and analyse infrared temperature measurement on a connected smart phone or tablet. This app works on most Android devices running 4.4+ with a micro USB port supporting USB-OTG (On-The-Go).
Using a Optris CS Micro pyrometer plugged into the USB port of a smartphone or tablet, the app will start automatically, powering the pyrometer via the USB port. Different digital temperature values are displayed in the temperature-time diagram. Users can then zoom into the diagram to see more detail and small signal changes.
The Optris CS Micro is a compact pyrometer for measuring high temperatures ranging from -40°C to 1,030°C, has a spectral range of 8 to 14 µm, and a response time of 25 ms. The Optris CS Micro has an LED display for alarm signal, target assistance, self-diagnosis or temperature-code display and can be operated via the simple two-wire installation or be plugged via USB. These inexpensive IR pyrometers are perfectly suited for OEM solutions and also work ideally for multiple employments of infrared measurement points.
Features of the Optris CS Micro with IRmobile Andriod App:
- Temperature time diagram with zoom function
- Digital temperature values
- Setup of emissivity, transmissivity and other parameters
- Scaling of 4-20 mA/ 0-10 V output and setup of alarm output
- Change of temperature unit: Celcius or Fahrenheit
- Saving/loading of configurations and T/t diagrams
- Restore factory default sensor settings
- Integrated simulator