- Temperature range:
-50 to 1,030°C
- Spectral range: 8 to 14 µm
- Response time:
14 ms (LT) / 150 ms (LTH)
- NEW: IR mobile App
The small optris CSmicro LT LTH infrared thermometer with electronic components in the cord is ideally suited for non-contact temperature measurement in limited spaces. It can be used for a variety of industrial applications, e.g. adhering of CFK components.
IR mobile App for Android devices:
With IR mobile you are able to monitor and analyze your infrared temperature measurement on a connected smartphone or tablet. The app works on most Android devices running 4.4+ with a micro USB port supporting USB-OTG (On The Go).
● Temperature time diagram with zoom function
● Digital temperature values
● Setup of emissivity, transmissivity and other parameters
● Scaling of 4-20 mA/ 0-10 V output and setup of alarm output
● Change of temperature unit: Celsius or Fahrenheit
● Saving/ loading of configurations and T/t diagrams
● Restore factory default sensor settings
● Integrated simulator
Infrared software optris Compact Connect included
The temperature analysis software optris Compact Connect has been developed specifically for the extensive documentation and analysis of temperature measurement data of our stationary infrared thermometers. It is license-free and included in every pyrometer shipment.