- Temperature range:
-20 to 150°C
- Spectral range: 8 to 14 µm
- Response time: 150 ms
- NEW: IR mobile App
The IR thermometer optris CSmicro 2W hs LT measures slightest temperature differences and is employed where exact temperature measurement is of paramount importance.
Thus, it is used not only in the semiconductor industry for testing the functions of equipped circuit boards but also in other industrial areas requiring a thorough and highly precise touchless temperature measurement.
IR mobile App for Android devices:
With IR mobile you are able to monitor and analyze your infrared temperature measurement on a connected smartphone or tablet. The app works on most Android devices running 4.4+ with a micro USB port supporting USB-OTG (On The Go).
● Temperature time diagram with zoom function
● Digital temperature values
● Setup of emissivity, transmissivity and other parameters
● Scaling of 4-20 mA/ 0-10 V output and setup of alarm output
● Change of temperature unit: Celsius or Fahrenheit
● Saving/ loading of configurations and T/t diagrams
● Restore factory default sensor settings
● Integrated simulator
Infrared software optris Compact Connect included:
The temperature analysis software optris Compact Connect has been developed specifically for the extensive documentation and analysis of temperature measurement data of our stationary infrared thermometers. It is license-free and included in every pyrometer shipment.