- High dynamic CMOS detector with up to 764 x 480 pixels resolution
- Wide measurement range:
900 °C to 2450 °C without sub-ranges
- Up to 1 kHz frame rate for fast processes
- Real-time analog output with 1 ms response time
- Extensive software package and SDK included
- 1 kHz linescanning function possible
- Starting from 3700 €, software
and I/O interface inclusive
The short-waved infrared camera optris PI 05M is ideally suited for laser processing applications as radiation above 540 nm is blocked excellently. The new spectral range of 500 nm is less likely to be influenced by surrounding influences and thus ensures a precise measurement even when facing changing emissivity. The PI 05M is therefore perfectly suited for the temperature measurement of molten metals.
All IR cameras are delivered with the thermography software optris PIX Connect, which has been developed specifically for the extensive documentation and analysis of thermal images. It allows you to analyse temperature data in real time as well as the remote control of your infrared camera. Furthermore, you can setup individual alarm levels for your process and define visual or acustic alarm signals.
Our thermography software is licence free and can easily be adjusted to your requirements.