- Temperature range:
250 to 800°C (2ML)
385 to 1600°C (2MH)
- Spectral range: 1.6 µm
- Response time: 8 ms (mA version: 20 ms)
- NEW: IR mobile App
With a wavelength suitable for metallic surfaces, the IR pyrometer optris CSmicro 2W 2M reliably measures metals in temperatures of up to 1,600°C.
The IR thermometer is especially popular in metal processing industries and is employed for welding, soldering, re-forming, induction heating or sintering.
Additional areas of application are surveillance of rolling trains, tube-welding processes and forging-die forming.
IR mobile App for Android devices:
With IR mobile you are able to monitor and analyze your infrared temperature measurement on a connected smartphone or tablet. The app works on most Android devices running 4.4+ with a micro USB port supporting USB-OTG (On The Go).
● Temperature time diagram with zoom function
● Digital temperature values
● Setup of emissivity, transmissivity and other parameters
● Scaling of 4-20 mA/ 0-10 V output and setup of alarm output
● Change of temperature unit: Celsius or Fahrenheit
● Saving/ loading of configurations and T/t diagrams
● Restore factory default sensor settings
● Integrated simulator
Infrared software optris Compact Connect included
The temperature analysis software optris Compact Connect has been developed specifically for the extensive documentation and analysis of temperature measurement data of our stationary infrared thermometers. It is license-free and included in every pyrometer shipment.