- High measuring accuracy, resolution and robustness
- High data security due to the use of a non-volatile memory
- Display of the actual pressure and the record status
- Recording of the pressure and temperature
- Simple and well structured configuration- and read-out software (Logger 5) for PC or PDA
- Combination of event-controlled recording and interval recording prevents unnecessary data being recorded (i.e. only measuring the pressure changes...)
- Installation data (and comments) of the measuring station can be stored in the instrument
- Pressure connection with G1/4" thread (other threads on demand)
- Intrinsically safe versions available.
ZERO The ZERO-function allows to set any value as a new Zero reference
UNITS All standard instruments are calibrated in bar. The pressure can be indicated in the following units: bar, mbar/hPa, kPa, MPa, PSI, kp/cm2 , (m)H2 O
RECORD The record can be started or ended with the operating keys. The configuration of the record takes place via interface/software.